Note from Conference Manager
Thank you for submitting your paper/abstract to the QiR 2023. The notification of acceptance has been delivered to your email.
QiR 2023 no longer accepts new full-paper submissions. If you are interested in attending the conference (without publication in journals/proceedings), submit your abstract before August 11, 2023.
Revised Paper Submission Guide
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Can I change the authorships in revised papers (submitted before August 15, 2023)? The order of the author list can be changed however the addition of new authors or deletion of existing authors can not be accepted.
- Can I get an invitation letter for visa purposes? Fill out the request form at bit.ly/QiRInvitationLetterRequest . QiR does not provide any financial support for attendees.
- How much is the max file size for revised paper submission? Max. 10 MB. Please check tips at https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/office/reduce-the-file-size-of-your-word-documents-6c5a1186-6353-453d-bb22-e9322c2cfbab
- Can I submit a full paper/revised paper/abstract via email? No, it can't. The submission only can be made via https://submit-manuscript.org/conference/qir-2023. We do not accept submissions via email.
- Why is the registration form link (https://bit.ly/QiR2023RegistrationForm) stop working? The possibility: a. Uploaded file >10 MB, b. Your institutional Gmail account has limited storage (Universitas Indonesia email account can not be used)., c. Internet connection is unstable.
- How to contact the organizer if I have questions/inquiries? Send a message in submit-manuscript using "Chat with the conference manager" or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention paper ID. Email email@example.com is mainly for broadcasting messages from the organizer to recipients (one direct communication).